Little Tokyo Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic

2 posters

Go down

My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Empty My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic

Post  Couture Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:29 pm

This show is a great example of American writing and creativity.

The story begins with six girl ponies going on a sexy adventure to find a way to defeat the hot sexy MILF in the Moon, who escapes from her prison to come to (and on) Equestria to fondle the little ponies.

My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic My_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_group_shot
My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSykHbR3SktN6sqSxy2ofnhjzArK8th3gYhpjKAt6p8u1MPZNBQ

After they gather the magical elements, they hover, glow, and flash their lady-parts

My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Elements+of+Harmony

then turn the evil mare into a loli-pony, and then have "fun" with her.
My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Princess-luna-as-a-filly-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-23433226-120-105

In short, this is an amazing series that has something for everyone, and I highly recommend watching it.

Couture

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Empty Re: My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic

Post  Haute Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:32 pm

*clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop clop *
Haute
Haute

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum